Thursday, September 6, 2012

Welcome to Our Blog!

Hello!  I think when you have a baby it has become almost a requirement to have a blog as well.  So, here is our blog!  We will use this to update our friends and family on Baby Elizabeth and other daily happenings in our lives.  Forewarning: this will primarily be baby stuff and pictures and probably won't be as entertaining as some of my friends' blogs...

By the way, help me out with a blog name.  It is "Dunaway Diary" right now, but surely we can all come up with something better than that.

We will write more once the baby is here, but for now, I'm feeling great and counting down the days at this point.

The nursery is ready and waiting....



Here is a pic of the "bump" I took yesterday (in my office bathroom)

Stay tuned!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice bloggie you got there, I can't think of any names that don't offend people.

    ReplyDelete